We are now a Veteran friendly practice
Announcing our Armed Forces veteran friendly GP practice accreditation!
We are pleased to announce that we are now registered as a veteran friendly GP practice.
This means that, as part of the health commitments of the Armed Forces Covenant, we have a dedicated clinician who has a specialist knowledge of military related health conditions and veteran specific health services. This is important in helping ex-forces to get the best care and treatment.
If you are ex-forces, please let us know to help ensure you are getting the best possible care.
For information on health services for the Armed Forces community, please visit the NHS
website at www.nhs.uk/armedforceshealth
- Covid/Flu Vaccination Clinic – Saturday 7th October
- Adult Flu & Covid Vaccinations
- National shortage of GLP-1 Receptor Agonist medications (semaglutide, dulaglutide and liraglutide)
- ATT: Parents of Perins School students signed up to the Costa Rica school trip in October 2023.
- Covid-19 Spring Booster Programme
- Surgery Updates (20)