UPDATE: Flu & COVID Boosters Autumn/ Winter 2022
The speed of the local vaccination programme is limited by the vaccine deliveries which is why we are working through the cohorts in order.
We will contact patients by text message (which will include a link to book the appointment online) or by telephone.
We have additional but limited availability in December for Covid & Flu vaccinations.
If you have received a text message inviting you to book, please be aware that appointments are only released 3 weeks in advance, so please use the link to check back for later availability.
In order to avoid clogging our phone lines please wait for us to contact you.
Vaccination clinics will be held here at Alresford Surgery. Both flu and covid vaccinations will be given at the same time and the appointment will be for both vaccines.
Please feel free to share this information.
Thank you, once again, for your support with this vaccination programme.
- Covid/Flu Vaccination Clinic – Saturday 7th October
- Adult Flu & Covid Vaccinations
- National shortage of GLP-1 Receptor Agonist medications (semaglutide, dulaglutide and liraglutide)
- ATT: Parents of Perins School students signed up to the Costa Rica school trip in October 2023.
- Covid-19 Spring Booster Programme
- Surgery Updates (20)