Due to a high demand for vaccinations & minimal availability we are asking for a minimum of 12 weeks’ notice for travel vaccinations, this includes all NHS funded travel vaccinations.
If you provide us with 12 weeks or less notice you will be asked to a private travel clinic for your vaccinations.
Please visit our ‘Clinics and Resources’ page for more detailed information on Travel Vaccinations.
- Covid/Flu Vaccination Clinic – Saturday 7th October
- Adult Flu & Covid Vaccinations
- National shortage of GLP-1 Receptor Agonist medications (semaglutide, dulaglutide and liraglutide)
- ATT: Parents of Perins School students signed up to the Costa Rica school trip in October 2023.
- Covid-19 Spring Booster Programme
- Surgery Updates (20)