After a combined total of fifty-six years, Ann Lowman and Susie Wright will be retiring from the Practice.
Susie’s last day in practice was Thursday 5th May & Ann’s last day in practice will be Monday 16th May.
Both will be greatly missed by the whole team at the surgery and by many patients with whom they have consulted with over the years.
We wish them both well in their retirement.
We have recruited two new GPs, Dr. Allberry who joins us on 16th May & Dr. Powell who joins us 1st June.
A copy of a letter from Susie & Ann to their patients is below;
- Covid/Flu Vaccination Clinic – Saturday 7th October
- Adult Flu & Covid Vaccinations
- National shortage of GLP-1 Receptor Agonist medications (semaglutide, dulaglutide and liraglutide)
- ATT: Parents of Perins School students signed up to the Costa Rica school trip in October 2023.
- Covid-19 Spring Booster Programme
- Surgery Updates (20)