Ordering Prescriptions Online
We are trying to reduce the need for patients to put in hard-copy repeat prescriptions form, in order to reduce our patients exposure to Covid-19.
If you are already registered for Patient Access, then please place your requests for repeat prescriptions via this route.
If you have not yet registered for this service before, please:
- Download the application form: Patient Access Application Form
- Email the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then be in contact to verify your request & give you the details you need in order to use the service.
If you’re a patient at our practice you can use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
If you already use Patient Access you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
For more information go to https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/
- Covid/Flu Vaccination Clinic – Saturday 7th October
- Adult Flu & Covid Vaccinations
- National shortage of GLP-1 Receptor Agonist medications (semaglutide, dulaglutide and liraglutide)
- ATT: Parents of Perins School students signed up to the Costa Rica school trip in October 2023.
- Covid-19 Spring Booster Programme
- Surgery Updates (20)