Our local network of GP’s will not be ordering any supplies of covid vaccine over the summer months (June/July/August).
For patients who are looking for clinic vaccination choices in this time (please note that the Spring Booster programme finishes at the end of June 2022), the following options are available:
• They can call the Hampshire-wide vaccination helpline (Tel: 0300 561 0018) for help on finding their nearest vaccination site, including the latest walk in clinics. The helpline is available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm at weekends and is well placed to confirm which clinics are available for different age cohorts.
• The national booking service website – Book or manage a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination – NHS (www.nhs.uk).
The South Winchester Park and Ride trailer at the Hockley Link is offering clinics for 5-11 year olds.
We are currently awaiting further information regarding the operational details for the autumn booster programme but will provide an update when we have one.
- Covid/Flu Vaccination Clinic – Saturday 7th October
- Adult Flu & Covid Vaccinations
- National shortage of GLP-1 Receptor Agonist medications (semaglutide, dulaglutide and liraglutide)
- ATT: Parents of Perins School students signed up to the Costa Rica school trip in October 2023.
- Covid-19 Spring Booster Programme
- Surgery Updates (20)