Covid-19 Spring Booster Programme
In the next few days we will be starting to invite patients for their Covid spring booster vaccination. The speed of the vaccination programme is limited by the vaccine deliveries which is why we are working through the cohorts in order, starting with patients in residential care homes.
We will contact patients by text message (which will include a link to book the appointment online) or by telephone.
In order to avoid clogging our phone lines please wait for us to contact you.
Unsure as to whether you are eligible?
Thank you, once again, for your support with this vaccination programme.
- Covid/Flu Vaccination Clinic – Saturday 7th October
- Adult Flu & Covid Vaccinations
- National shortage of GLP-1 Receptor Agonist medications (semaglutide, dulaglutide and liraglutide)
- ATT: Parents of Perins School students signed up to the Costa Rica school trip in October 2023.
- Covid-19 Spring Booster Programme
- Surgery Updates (20)