Blood Test appointments – Hampshire hospitals
As you are already aware the Phlebotomy Service at Hampshire Hospitals is an appointment only service.
We would like to encourage Patients to sign up to online booking system by using the following:
or by searching blood tests on hampshirehospitals.nhs.uk
Patients will need to click on SIGN UP to create an account before they can login to book a blood test.
Patients are still able to access the telephone booking line by calling 01256 314751 between 9.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
We would like to remind you that the phlebotomy department does not provide a walk-in service.
If a patient requires an urgent blood test, we would ask that the patient calls our telephone booking line to arrange an appointment.
- Covid/Flu Vaccination Clinic – Saturday 7th October
- Adult Flu & Covid Vaccinations
- National shortage of GLP-1 Receptor Agonist medications (semaglutide, dulaglutide and liraglutide)
- ATT: Parents of Perins School students signed up to the Costa Rica school trip in October 2023.
- Covid-19 Spring Booster Programme
- Surgery Updates (20)