❗️IMPORTANT PATIENT INFORMATION:❗️
Due to exceptionally high demand & staff absences, we have made the difficult decision to only deal with urgent queries & that we are unable to deal with any routine enquiries until the New Year, during this time we will also be suspending our eConsult service.
Therefore we request you call us ONLY if you need urgent help and cannot wait until January.
We urge all patients to make sure they have tried all self help options, over-the-counter remedies and got advice from their local pharmacist before contacting us, especially for cold and flu type virus symptoms.
We hope to resume normal services in the New Year and apologise for the inconvenience this will cause patients.
Please be kind to our staff who are doing their very best to help you.
If you no longer need a booked appointment, please cancel using the text back option when you receive your text reminder.
Thank you for your patience during this very busy time.
- Covid/Flu Vaccination Clinic – Saturday 7th October
- Adult Flu & Covid Vaccinations
- National shortage of GLP-1 Receptor Agonist medications (semaglutide, dulaglutide and liraglutide)
- ATT: Parents of Perins School students signed up to the Costa Rica school trip in October 2023.
- Covid-19 Spring Booster Programme
- Surgery Updates (20)